donderdag 18 juni 2009

Tilda with Horse

This one I made for Sanne, she is the daughter of Agnes, only 9 years old, and making beautiful stamps. And since my husband opened a internetshop (cute stamps and cards) for stamps, she was the first one buying stamps from us!! So I thought it would be nice to make something for her. Se loves horseriding, so this Tilda would be perfect for her.....
Steven, Agnes son, has helped me to make a header for the shop, so he will be getting a card too, but that will be one I already showed this week :-)
I used the sketch from the challenge blog The Next Level, it was a fun one to work with.

Papers: Bazzill cardstock grey and pink and Design Papers from Stampin Up
Stamps: All images Magnolia
Ink: Memento black, Versamagic midnight black
Embellishments: pink pearl swirl, pink pearls, pink organza ribbon with swirls, metal horse charm
Color Medium: Tria Markers, Copic Markers, chalk
Love,
Jacqueline

11 opmerkingen:

Abby zei

Beautiful card! The pink beading adds the perfect touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Next Level...Abby:)

Tanja zei

Absolutely adorable! The colours are fantastic, I love your card! Have to try this sketch myself, it's a great one!

Big Hugs Tanja

Madge zei

Wow Jacqueline, your card is simply stunning - I love the images and the colouring is just superb - brilliant xx

Ester zei

Jeetje wat een prachtige kaart en wat en mooie kleuren en papier!

Liefs,
Ester

Kim Piggott zei

Wow this is just so gorgeous!
Love your cute image and your paper and detail is stunning!
hugs
kim x

stardustgemsandribbon zei

Perfect card for Sanne...what a gorgeous couple Tilda and Brunte make.
Love the pearl accents.
Love
Carole x

*Ellen* zei

wat een lieverd zo met dat paard en de kleuren geweldig

cats whiskers zei

Anothr awesome card dear
Hugs Jacqui x

All Pink girl zei

Wow Stunning card beautiful image and detail
love it xxx

Kelly Schelske zei

Gorgeous card Jacqueline!

Pam zei

Jacquline, I love your color choices on this card. such a pretty card. I can't get over how perfect your coloring is. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thank you for sharing your little pieces of art.
Hugs,
Pam L.
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/