donderdag 18 juni 2009

Tilda with Horse

This one I made for Sanne, she is the daughter of Agnes, only 9 years old, and making beautiful stamps. And since my husband opened a internetshop (cute stamps and cards) for stamps, she was the first one buying stamps from us!! So I thought it would be nice to make something for her. Se loves horseriding, so this Tilda would be perfect for her.....
Steven, Agnes son, has helped me to make a header for the shop, so he will be getting a card too, but that will be one I already showed this week :-)
I used the sketch from the challenge blog The Next Level, it was a fun one to work with.

Papers: Bazzill cardstock grey and pink and Design Papers from Stampin Up
Stamps: All images Magnolia
Ink: Memento black, Versamagic midnight black
Embellishments: pink pearl swirl, pink pearls, pink organza ribbon with swirls, metal horse charm
Color Medium: Tria Markers, Copic Markers, chalk
Love,
Jacqueline

10 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Beautiful card! The pink beading adds the perfect touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Next Level...Abby:)

Stampin'Piper zei

Absolutely adorable! The colours are fantastic, I love your card! Have to try this sketch myself, it's a great one!

Big Hugs Tanja

Ann zei

Wow Jacqueline, your card is simply stunning - I love the images and the colouring is just superb - brilliant xx

Tanja zei

Jeetje wat een prachtige kaart en wat en mooie kleuren en papier!

Liefs,
Ester

Anoniem zei

Perfect card for Sanne...what a gorgeous couple Tilda and Brunte make.
Love the pearl accents.
Love
Carole x

*Ellen* zei

wat een lieverd zo met dat paard en de kleuren geweldig

cats whiskers zei

Anothr awesome card dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawn Wheeler zei

Wow Stunning card beautiful image and detail
love it xxx

Kelly Schelske zei

Gorgeous card Jacqueline!

Anoniem zei

Jacquline, I love your color choices on this card. such a pretty card. I can't get over how perfect your coloring is. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thank you for sharing your little pieces of art.
Hugs,
Pam L.
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/