zondag 16 november 2008

Hugs with Magnolia


For today just a simple card that fits in the Papertake Weekly sketch.
This card is made with the sketch from Papertake Weekly. This lovely girl doesn't need anyway a lot of things around her, she is beautiful
enough herself. After this weekend I will have more time to make cards and commenting.

Papers: Bazzill cardstock green and pink and Design Papers from My Mind's Eye
Stamps: All images Magnolia, textstamp Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine black, Versamagic Jumbo Java
Embellishments: organza ribbon, metal frame and brads, pink brads and metal rings
Color Medium: Tria Markers, chalk, stickels
Love,
Jacqueline

11 opmerkingen:

Linanna DESIGNS zei

Jacqueline this is such a gorgeous card, it looks very sophisticated hun, love it. Hugs Linda x

Stampin'Piper zei

Wonderful Card, Jacqueline! I love the colors and the Tilda is so cute!

Hugs Tanja

Nikki Fairbairn zei

Stunning card Jaqueline, such a gorgeous Tilda and I love the beautiful bows. Hope you had a great weekend and Happy Anniversary! Hugs, Nikki x

Donalda zei

Oh this is just beautiful dear. I so love your papers. Your coloring is just gorgeous and those embellishments are so pretty dear. Just a gorgeous card as always dear.

Anoniem zei

Hi!

This card is so cute, I love the image and the coloring is perfect!

I have something for you in my blog!

Hugs Ingela

annemarie zei

oooh wat een mooie en lief kaartje
groetjes Annemarie

Heidi zei

What a beautiful card with my favorite stamp. I think this Tilda is so sweet. And I love how you have used the ribbon

Hugs from
Heidi

Gayle Page-Robak zei

I love your art...this is beautiful. You have been "Tagged"...please see my blog:
http://gaylepage-robak.blogspot.com/

Mrs Mayne zei

Aww this is gorgeous! Beautiful colours and image! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Bettan zei

Lovely :-) I allso like the heartbox :-)

Kelly Schelske zei

Gorgeous Jacqueline!! Tilda is beautiful, lovely papers! Have a super week!! Hugs, Kelly