I have been tagged by Gayle...many of you know her and her beautiful collage and mixed media blog "A Stamper's Touch". If you have time, hop on over to see her beautiful work.
The rule is that you list 6 obscure or unknown facts about yourself, then you tag six other people. You let these people know by listing them and their blogs on your blog, then send them an e-mail or a blog comment, then they tag six more people and they put your blog on their blog...and the gift keeps giving.
So here are my six unknown or obscure facts about me:
1. Although I have always loved to art and craft, my job was helping people who are in debt... Since 3 years I am not working anymore, because my boys need me at home
2. My hobby is becoming a little bit of work now, I am being asked more and more to
do all kinds of things
2. I love black clothes
3. I did not dare to drive a car for a long time, about 8 years ago I got my drivers licence and now I am driving wherever I can
4. I love to shop, to go to musicals and concerts and spent time with my family and friends
5. I love to make cards and little books, but somehowe the cards are keep comming and the books seem never to get ready.... Think I am working on 15 now!
6. I cannot just sit and watch television...I have to be working at something from the time I get up until I go to bed.
Because these online friends have such excellent blogs, I would like to tag them, as well, so you will be able to visit and enjoy their art. Congratulations to: