woensdag 14 januari 2009

Awards

It is always such an honour to get awards!! Thanks so much girls for this surprises, I am really happy with it.
This one I have gotten from Glenda from cards by aardvark. Thank you so much!! The rules for this award are that I pass it on to 5 people plus Glenda with links to their blogs and let them know. So in no particular order Claudia, Carol, Bea, Mumur and Kristine. You also you have to name 5 things you are addicted to.So the five things I am addicted to.
1 Colouring images
2 Crafting in general
3 Candy and chocolat
4 Shopping (mostly crafting stuff)
5 My family

This one I have gotten from my lovely crafting friend Sanne who is only 9 years old, please check out her blog, it is so great for her to get comments from all over the world. And also from my great FS friend Bea!
I will pass it on to Heidi, Nikki, Marlene, Ila, Nixe-Moni, Glenda and Ingela

This one I have gotten from Ingela and Nixe-Moni, thanks so much girls!!!!
Here are the rules:
- Put the award on your blog
- Link the person you received your award from
- You can give the award to how many as you want
- Put links of those blogs on yours
- Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated
This one I will pass on to:

10 opmerkingen:

Nikki Fairbairn zei

Congratulations on all these wonderful awards Jacqueline. Thank you for passing one to me :-) I love visiting your blog and admiring your gorgeous creations, Hugs, Nikki x

Ila zei

Congrats on all the well deserved Awards Jacqueline!!..and Thank you for the Lovely Award...I am so honered!! I love your blog and all your Gorgeous Creations!!!...Hugs, Ila

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards zei

Dank je!

GR Agnes

Murielle zei

Congratulations!!!
for this awards my friend.
Thank you very much for passing to me.
Thank you for nice comments in my blog.
I love your work and your marvellous creations, Jacqueline.
Hugs, Mumur

Anoniem zei

Hi!

Thank you for the award it´s so sweet of you! Love your blog and all your work!

Hugs Ingela

Mephisto zei

Danke für den Award Jacqueline *g*
Das ist sehr lieb.

ich hatte den schon mal gehabt, daher blogge ich ihn jetzt nicht mehr. Aber freuen tut es mich sehr :-)

Domi

Sandra zei

Congrats on all your awards,thank you for thinking my Blog is worthy of one,i;m really honoured,
Take care
Sandra x

Sandra zei

Congrats on all your awards,thank you for thinking my Blog is worthy of one,i;m really honoured,
Take care
Sandra x

Nixe-Moni zei

Congratulations on all these great awards Jacqueline!!! And thanks so much for passing me one of them. You really makes me smile :o)
Big Hugs
Moni

aardvarkpest zei

Thank you for the award. I love your blog always full of great ideas.