woensdag 4 februari 2009

A few cards with Magnolia

This one is made with a summerly image, used some old left over papers, the Martha Stewart borderpunch looks great I think.....

This one is made with the sketch over at A spoon full of sugar. A great one to work with. This Tilda is from the shabby collection...

This one is made with the sketch over at Mojo Monday, those sketches are always fabulous, I only did not get the circle with a text on the card, this is because I took a square card, there is just not enough room for it. Here also the Martha Stewart borderpunch is great!! The ribbon should be on the left also till the end of the card, on the real one I corrected it, but did not take
a new picture before sending the card.....
Want to give some credit to Claudia, because she is such a nice friend to buy and sent me all those wunderful MS punches!!
Love,
Jacqueline

15 opmerkingen:

Marcea zei

Love them all. Ooooh the MS punches are gorgeous!!! Great papers and colour choices ... delicious!
-x-

Lori aka Lo Lo zei

Beautiful cards!! I really like the first card. Luv the colours, papers and embellishments.

xoxo,
Lori

DeeDee zei

Oh my deary me....how adorable...I love the bunny!

Olena zei

Nice cards! Love it!

annemarie zei

mooie kaartjes Jacqueline

groetjes Annemarie

debby4000 zei

Fabulous cards, wonderful colouring of the Tilda's.

Chrissie zei

A wonderful selection of Tilda cards Jacqueline!
I love the colours, papers and layouts you've used on these.

CraftyC zei

Beauitful cards, I love the 1st one, great colours and theme!
Clairex

Ruby zei

Lovely cards. I especially like the second one. Gorgeous!

Terry zei

Schitterend Jacqueline,
De bovenste verlangt me weer helemaal naar de zomer! Schattig magnoliatje die je schitterend hebt verwerkt!!!! Mijn complimenten. De onderste is zóóó cute dit konijnenbeestje!

Bev zei

Such beatuiful cards Jacqueline, love the colours and the layering - stunning!
hugs ev x

M@ureen zei

Je kaartjes zijn weer prachtig Jacqueline!!!

Carole zei

So many gorgeous cards Jacqueline...love the felt flowers...and what a cute bunny Tilda!
Hope you are well.
Love
Carole xxx

Julee (Vervegirl) zei

Such adorable cards. Thanks for playing! :)

Anoniem zei

Ik ben op zoek naar die borderpunch die je gebruikt van MS. Zou je misschien even contact met me willen opnemen alsjeblieft want ik ben op de site van FranticStamper en die verkoopt nu haar punches en borders maar volgens haar is die niet van MS.Ik hoop dat jij me kunt vertellen waar ik dan wel terecht kan.
Groetjes en alvast bedankt,Esther