maandag 23 maart 2009

Spring with Magnolia

This card I made with a sketch I made for a yahoo group which I am a member of. Because I used a lot of gems, it fits in the challenge from A spoon full of Sugar.
Papers: Bazzill cardstock pink and purple and Design Papers from Crate papers
Stamps: All images Magnolia, textstamp Amuse stamps
Ink: Versafine black, Versacolor purple
Embellishments: leaf punch Mc Gill, gem brads, purple organza ribbon
Color Medium: Tria Markers, Copic Markers, chalk
Love,
Jacqueline

9 opmerkingen:

Ineke zei

Wat een mooie vrolijke kaart. Jammer dat ik niet achter je stond op de lijst ;-). Liefs Ineke

Tanja zei

Prachtige kaart,en geweldige kleuren.
Liefs,
Tanja

Riet zei

wat een schitterende kaart Jacqueline.

liefs Riet.

Claire zei

Wow, I love this! What gorgeous backing papers!! Claire x

Kelly Schelske zei

So pretty Jacqueline!! Lovely rich colors, so lovely!!

Hugs, Kelly

Unknown zei

oh jacqueline, deine karte ist so süss und toll gestaltet. ich liebe diese tilda und du hast sie toll "verarbeitet"
liebe grüsse und eine schöne woche.
lg
bea

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ zei

WOW! WOW! have just scrolled down and look at all your cards and AMAZING I am in awe of your cards and colouring thanks so much for sharing.
Kristy

Kellie zei

As always your cards are just amazing! I have left an award on my blog for you.

I love the use of colours in this card, just so beautiful.

Kellie xx

Dorien zei

Een hele mooie kaart, hij staat hier op het dressoir te pronken!!

Groetjes Dorien