maandag 14 september 2009

Stamp with Fun Halloween Magnolia


This week over at Stamp with Fun there is a aketch from Saphira. This weekend I visit the Stempel Mekka in Germany, and bought some great new stamps, and when I was back I made this card. I had a hard time with the three stripes next to the image, so I turned the sketch, but still found it difficult. I love the papers and the image, but not completly happy with the total of the card...


Papers: Bazzill cardstock black and lime green and Design Papers from Basic Grey
Stamps: All images magnolia
Ink: Memento black, Colorbox orange
Embellishments: circle and scalloped circle nestabilities, raindrops in halloween colors, Martha Stewart scary fench borderpunch and bat punch, orange ribbon and brads
Color Medium: Tria Markers, Copic Markers, chalk
Love,
Jacqueline

20 opmerkingen:

Ingeborg zei

Wat een leuke Magnolia...is dit een nieuwe??????
Naar het zin gehad?????

Loes Oorschot zei

Wat een leuke stempel!!
Groetjes, Loes

Annacarin zei

Beautiful halloween card Jaqueline!
I think you should be happy with the total of the card... I like it very much!
Hugs Annacarin

jeanette zei

wauw wát een leuke stempel,ze blijven maar ontwerpen, vind hem weer hélemaal te gek, liefs jeanette

debby4000 zei

Oh Tilda is looking fabulous and what wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers zei

Oh what fabulous colours on this great card, I just love what you ahve done with Tilda dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Emma zei

Wow, lovely card :) it's great :)

Christina C. zei

What a fun card!!! This new halloween image is just sooo cute.
Wonderful layout and coloration.
Hugs, christina

Trudy zei

Wat een leuke kaart Jaqueline!!
Groetjes Trudy

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings zei

very very cute hunny
love this tilda

Dina zei

ja die stempel wilde ik ook, was al uitverkocht om 11.00

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) zei

Wat een onwijs gaaf kaartje echt heel leuk!
Groetjes van Jacqueline

Sharon Caudle zei

Oh my goodness, she is sooo cute and I can't wait to get my hands on her. Although I'm sure it will be after Halloween. Absolutely adorable card, Jacqueline!! Oh! And I got all my beautiful charms! Thank you so much and I will definitely shop again! hugs!

nicky zei

omg alle deine karten sind einfach wunderschön, eine schöner als die andere!

lg nicky

Aud zei

Such a lovely and fun card!
Love it!♥

Hugs,
Aud

Scrap Hills zei

Hoi Hoi,

Deze is GAAFFFFFFF en wanneer mogen/kunnen we deze bestellen????

ik wil hem, ik wil hem
hihihhihih
groetjes Hil

Jeanette zei

ACK!!!! Love this Tilda! When is she coming out? Your card is so well done. Love the colors!
Hope your week is going well my friend!
Hugs Jeanette

Candace zei

so darn cute!

Carole zei

Oh wow...fabulous card Jacq...love this new Tilda! Lucky you being able to get these new Magnolia stamps!
Hugs
Carole x

stephanne zei

I think I mixed my comments together, lol, jealous of this stamp, love the project, fab work with the sketch!! Love the multiple images on the card below this one. Sheesh, I need more coffee!!