dinsdag 9 september 2008

Christmascard with Great Impressions


This is another card I made for De Stempelstudio, with new christmasstamps for the Stempelmekka convention in Hagen Germany.

Papers: Bazzill cardstock red and bling green and Design Papers from my stash, collection last year
Stamps: Image Great Impressions,textstamp Hero Arts
Ink:Versamagic black, brilliance pearlescent poppy
Embellishments: christmas flowers and green glitter brads
Color Medium: Tria Markers, chalk, doodlebug velvet powder
Love,
Jacqueline

6 opmerkingen:

Kelly Schelske zei

Beautiful work!! My MIL's maiden name is Hagen and she grew up in Rhen Germany...funny little tidbit I thought I would share seeing as the stamp convention is in Hagen!!

Nikki Fairbairn zei

Gorgeous card Jacqueline, love the cute stamp and the wonderful colour scheme you have used. Hugs Nikki x

nessy zei

beautiful card ~ love the image~ so very cute!!!~ wonderful papers and layout
vanessa xx

carolann zei

Absolutely stunning card hun the colours you have used are awesome and I love the image WTG xxxx

Hanne zei

Hi Jcqueline,
I'm really impressed by all the beauuutiful cards you've made lately! I love them all, you are an artist with your colours and the way you arrange everything at your cards!

Big hugs, Hanne:)

M@ureen zei

Wat een mooie warme kaart!