dinsdag 30 december 2008

Published Cards Only 4 with Christmas Magnolia




This cards are published in nr 4 of the Cards Only. Nr 5 is out now, so I can show you nr 4 and because it are christmas cards, there is just some time left ;-) The pictures are not that great because after I got them back from the publisher I sent them to some dear friends and forgot to make photo's myself.... There are also 2 silver ones, those I will show tomorow....
In nr 5 are also 7 of my cards, and some lovely news also 3 from my friend Claudia!!
Love,
Jacqueline

4 opmerkingen:

mdsol zei

:)))

DeeDee zei

OMGosh!! More great cards...so pretty!!

Lainy's Little Blog zei

Absolutely stunning cards. Happy New Year. Hugs, Lainy xx

Unknown zei

hi jacqueline,
wow das ist ja wieder mal genial ... so viele publizierte karte und eine schöner als die andere. toll
ich wünsche dir und deinen lieben ein gesundes neues jahr!!!
ganz liebe grüsse
bea