woensdag 18 februari 2009

Sketch Saturday with Magnolia

This one I made for a challenge to use "older" magnolias. Claudia, Carole and Bea are doing this for the thirth week. Take a look what the other girls made with this magnolia Tilda!!
I made it with the sketch from Sketch Saturday, as usual a great one to work with. For those who love it, I did put some more challenge in the right piece of my blog.

This award I got from Agnes and Sanne. Agnes is my best friend and I know a lot of you already know her blog, but Sanne is her daughter of 9, and she also makes beautiful cards. Please go and take a look on her blog, nothing more fun for a girl of 9 to get comments from all kinds of countries!! Thanks girls I am really happy with it! I will give it to Bea, Carole, Claudia , it is so great to work with those girls, they make beautiful stuff and became friends by emailing and sending stuff to each other!! and to Marlene and Tina46, these girls I met on a conventions and they are very kind and also make beautiful stuff!

Papers: Bazzill cardstock black and pink and Design Papers from Making Memories paperpad 6x6 Sabrina
Stamps: All images Magnolia, textstamp Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine black
Embellishments: pearls, little pink pearls, pink pearl brads, EK circle punches
Color Medium: Tria Markers, Copic Markers, chalk
Love,
Jacqueline

17 opmerkingen:

Zoe zei

Hello Jacqueline, I love the sweet card and I love the magnolia image. Congratulations on getting this award.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

Anoniem zei

vielen dank jaqueline für den tollen award . deine magnolia karte ist ja wieder soooooooo süüüüüüüßßßßßßß.
glg tina46xx

Anoniem zei

Hi Jacqueline, your card is so wonderful, I love what you have done with this sweet Tilda. Sorry, I didn't realise you could make this week...I will go and edit my post.
Thanks for the award too...it's very special coming from you. It's great that we've made friends...and Agnes too...I can see why she is your best friend :-)
Love
Carole x

Unknown zei

oh jacqueline, my friend, your card is really wonderful and so romantic, i can seen you´ve made this with lots of love ... i love this tilda since i have seen last year.
thank you so much for given me this wonderful award.
big hugs, bea

Sandra zei

This card is adorable. I love the way you have used the pearl to accent.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings zei

oh wow wow wow.. I CAN not believe you cut the magnolia flowers out!!
you are soooo patient iam truly impressed!
i love the card - wonderful layout and the papers are gorgeous

thank you for joining in sweetie
love

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings zei

upsi jaqueline

thank you for the award :-)
i will show it off tomorrow
xxx

Kimba-Slydog zei

So süß und tolle Farben!!!

LG,
Nicole

CraftyC zei

Gorgeous card, love the stamp and BP's!
Clairexx

Michele Roos zei

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Love the papers also. Michele x

CraftyC zei

A lovely card, and great bp's!
Clairex

Zoe zei

Hello Jacqueline, I just love all your fabulous work and I have a award for you on my blog.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

nicky zei

wonderful card! lg nicky

Joey zei

Hi Jacqueline, gorgeous card, I love the image and the pearl brads are gorgeous. joey.x

Kelly Schelske zei

Beautiful Jacqueline!! I love the papers and the image is so sweet:-)

Hugs, Kelly

Tina zei

Ohhhh jacqueline i love that you guys are using the older images.. it is making me get mine out too.. this is just beautiful.... i love this Tilda.. the colour is just stunning... Crafty Hugs Tina xx

Marianne zei

Een prachtige kaart Jacqueline